Glass Cabinet Doors That Add Beauty to Your Bay Area Home
Many homeowners update their kitchens and bathrooms when they want to do something big. If you are in the mood for a change, but can’t afford a complete overhaul, the addition of glass cabinet doors in your Bay Area home will do the trick. At Concord & Antioch Glass, Inc., we can help!
Beautiful Inserts & Doors Available
When you are choosing the perfect glass cabinet inserts and doors for your Bay Area home, there will be quite a few options. Some that we offer include:
- Clear – These give you and your visitors a straight shot into whatever you’ve got stored inside. If you have gorgeous fine china to show off, clear glass is definitely a great option.
- Etched – Etched glass cupboard doors give your room a little more decoration than before. Either the design can be clear with a clouded background or vice versa.
- Grooved – Similar to etching, grooved glass adds a certain design element to your cupboard doors.
- Leaded – Leaded inserts can help to break up the uniformity in a room full of cabinets.
- Patterned – This might include etching, grooves, leading or a variety of other types of patterns.
- Slightly Opaque – Opaque glass doors will allow individuals to see that there is something in the cupboard, being able to identify colors and shapes, without actually knowing exactly what it is.
- Translucent – These doors will allow light to pass through, but there will be no detailed images that you can see. If your cupboards are slightly unorganized, this might be your best bet.
Serving Antioch, Concord, & The East Bay
If any of these glass options sound enticing to you, contact Concord & Antioch Glass, Inc. today. We have years of experience offering the residents and business owners of Concord and Antioch the best in glass services. Call us today at 925-691-5090 to get started and to see how to match your cupboards to your patio doors.